Indoor Kitty
Hey Ladies!

I'm doing a very small blog sale to set free some under-used items I own. I have feedback on MUA under my username there, indoorkitty
  • Please PM me through MUA or via indoorkittymua@gmail.com to reserve an item. Please, do not send money to this address, my paypal account is linked to another private email address. 
  • Prices in Canadian $, which these days is about equivalent to US.
  • I'm in Canada; shipping to Canada will be $10 for a blush by itself, plus $3 per additional item. To the States, it will be $15 for blush by itself, plus $5 per additional item. Shipping for the polish by itself will be $5 in Canada and $8 in the States.
  • Paypal or Interac please. 
  • Please pay any fees that arise from the money transfer on your end. I'm cutting you a break on shipping to account for this.
  • I will pend the item for you for 24 hours once I get your offer. If you don't pay for it by then, it will be unpended and open for someone else to claim.
  • I'll  ship as soon as possible once your payment goes through; I hit the post office over weekends, and Tuesdays / Thursdays.
  • I will track the shipping to make sure the goods arrive to you; I'll send over the number so you can see it too.
  • Sorry international ladies outside the US and Canada, I have no way of tracking to you so I can't include you in this blogsale.
Items for sale:

All Nighter (x1, original surface unchanged) - $40 *sent*
Photobucket


Bedroom (x2) $38 *sold*
Photobucket


Seduce (x3) $35 *sold*

Photobucket



Be Mining for a Heart of Gold (x1) $35 *sent*
Photobucket Photobucket

Labels: | edit post